
Saturday, November 25, 2006
Men in uniform, why is that such a turn-on?!
So my honey sends me some pictures yesterday. I had been asking him to get someone to take a picture of him, since I hadn't seen him in almost a month, and I'd kinda like to! So, believe it or not, he actually listened to me and sent me a picture of him....complete with him in his DCUs (Desert Camoflage Uniform) AND a 9mm strapped to his leg! Holy hotness, Batman!! Yes, I'm sexually deprived, could you tell?!?!? But in all seriousness, it was so wonderful to *see* my husband. He's lost weight, I can tell. His pooch that he had before is all but gone and his face looks thinner. Guess the chow hall food ain't that great. I know it's only a picture, but it was so good to be able to see him. Of course, I had said that I was going to be one hot mama when he got back, too. Do you think I've managed to exercise one time since he's been gone??? That would be a no. So he's going to come back all buff & I'm still going to look like the fat, frumpy housewife I looked like when he left. Anyway, here's "the" picture!! And no, his face doesn't normally look like he's looking in a funhouse mirror, I think his camera's a bit messed up! lol


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thank you for the kind comment. I am always looking for other blogs to read. Would you mind if I posted a link to your blog on my link sidebar?
Karen
www.sourpatchkidexperiment.blogspot.com
Post a Comment